Frequently asked Catering Questions
What SCOF believes
We believe in open communication between us and our clients, this allows us to have good organization, and flexibility, ensuring your event runs as smoothly as possible. Our team has 20 years of catering experience available for you to call upon.
Where do you cater?
Scof has been providing catering to Geelong and the Surf Coast since 2002. Planning a function in the Geelong area? Get in contact with us, we’d love to hear from you
I’m hosting an event at my house/office/function center
We can cater for functions in your home, office, or at a function center. You name the location, we’ve probably done a function there.
We have facilities to travel to your home, office or function centre that will help provide a stress-free and out of mind out of site catering service.
What sort of functions do you cater for?
The team at SCOF are well prepared to cater for any function where food may be needed. Some common types of functions we regularly cater for include, weddings, corporate functions, parties and outdoor events.
What sort of food does your catering service provide?
We provide a range of finger foods, sit down meals, BBQ’s and Buffets. To suit any budget, number of guests and venue.
Whether its for Breakfast, morning or afternoon tea, sandwiches & working lunches, pre-packed lunch bags, boardroom lunches & dinner parties, canapes and cocktails, succulent buffet or our gourmet bbq. Scof has you covered with our extensive menu’s.
You can choose from a pre existing menu or with the help of our Chef we can tailor a menu to suit your event.
We are very vigilant with dietary requirements.
We’re thinking of having our function at an outdoors location, will this be okay?
In most cases this is fine. Scof Catering specializes in off site catering, get in touch with us and we can organise a site visit.
Do you provide food for the photographer, band / musicians, security and other staff? If so, is there an extra charge?
As long as their included in your guest list, we can keep their meals warm ready for them on their breaks.
- Site visit to evaluate logistics
- Chef and foods
- Bread, butter/oil, salt and pepper
- Crockery and cutlery
- Glass tumbler
- Linen cloths (tables of 10) and linen napkin
- Cutting and bagging of the wedding cake
- Tea and coffee station
- Service Staff – You can hire waiters and bar staff through us
- Set up of tables – Additional $5 per person – Includes placement of name, center pieces, candles , napkin folding etc…
- Stemmed glassware – Additional $1.00 per glass
- Beverages – You can purchase your own or we can purchase them for you
- For bar service allow 1 steward per 50 guests. For tray service allow 2 stewards per 50 guests.
- Cheese, crackers and fruit – Additional $4.00 per person
- Hireage e.g. generator, lighting, toilets, cool-room……
- Rubbish removal